Wednesday, May 7, 2008

track and field!

Haha I just realized I haven't posted here in ages!
Anyway today we had TRACK AND FIELD MEET!!!
woohoo!

SOLARIS came in 1st for cheering session AND the house cup AND the IP cup!

yay total solaris ownage!

anyway did everyone see our dear Lao Da run? poor guy, running so hard for solaris, fell down at the end! oh my but solaris teachers ended up THIRD. yay! ms chua ran too!

and yay for all those who ran for solaris and S19! Dai Yong and Zhongli! Haha. I hope I didn't leave anyone out (:

and thanks EVERYONE for cheering soooooooooooo loudly during cheering session. it's you guys' effort that made solaris FIRST! woohoo!

special mention goes out to YOU JIE, who has huge stores of energy and was able to run around the field carrying the solaris flag. and not just once, but so many times. oh my goodness, sprinting one round just killed me.

haha. bye!

xoxo
Vanessa

0 comments: