Friday, May 23, 2008

08S19 Hanging Out!

Yo! I finally got my laptop fixed! I think it's now better than it was lol.
Okay okay, now to real stuff.

The June break is here! YAY! I know Common Test is right after the holiday. But i'm sure this is a really good time to relax and enjoy ourselves. Cos i'm sure most of us know what to do with our studies/academics... Well, at the same time, we can study together if there are enough people who wish to do so...

Yes yes. So.. The date is:
Tuesday 27 May 2008

I'm sure there's no school stuff on that day (other than CCAs which have performances coming soon).
Exact location and timings will be finalised real soooon. So please respond ya? Like suggest where is a good place and declare the timings for which you are not free. Like through tagboard or sms or something. And.. if we can make time for school stuff, why not make time for this? =)

I'm sure we want to have good memories of our class, friends and the friendship we have formed at the end of J2. Cos.. this is what we will remember and hold dear to our hearts. forever.

0 comments: