Saturday, April 5, 2008

nerdy pick up lines

Go ahead, have a laugh!
If you don't understand the ones in blue, that's kind of a good thing, since some of them are pretty sick. But if you wanna know just tag and i'll reply asap! :)

  1. I wish I were your derivative so I could lie tangent to your curves.
  2. You’re like a dictionary, you add meaning to my life!
  3. If I were an enzyme, I'd be helicase so I could unzip your genes.
  4. Baby, you make my floppy disk turn into a hard drive.
  5. You must be auxin, becauase you are causing me to have rapid stem elongation.
  6. I don't have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?
  7. Baby I’ll treat you like my homework- I'll slam you on the table and do you all night long.
  8. What's your sine? The sine^(-1) of you must be pi/2 cause you're the one.
  9. If my right leg was Christmas and my left was Easter, would you like to spend some time between the holidays?
  10. If I was sin^2 theta and you were cos^2 theta together we would be 1.
  11. You know, it's not the length of the vector that counts, it's how you apply the force.
  12. If my right leg is the cell wall and my left the membrane, do you want to be the cytoplasm?
  13. Our love is like dividing by zero.... you cannot define it.
  14. Baby let me be your integral so I can be the area under your curves.
  15. I heard you're sine because you're always on top when we make tangent.
  16. Baby if you let your acid react with my base, you can count on getting 100 moles of my water and salt.
  17. That dress would look better accelerating towards the floor at 9.8 ms-2
  18. How about we make like the change of base law, with you on the bottom, and me on top.
  19. Baby, lim (u->me) ∫ e^x = f(u)^n.
  20. I wish I was your secant line so I could touch you in at least two places!
  21. You can put a Trojan on my Hard Drive anytime.
  22. You're so hot you denature my proteins.
  23. Whenever I am near you, I undergo anaerobic respiration because you take my breath away.
  24. If I toss a fair coin, what are my chances of getting head?
  25. Hey baby, can I be your enzyme? Because my active site is dying for a chemical reaction.
  26. I just broke my G-string. Can I borrow yours?
  27. Hey, baby, I have a special new mute for your f hole.
  28. If you rub lubricant on my (trombone) slide, it moves faster and gets longer, wanna see?
  29. The cello is the sexiest instrument: it’s large, goes between your legs, and vibrates.

0 comments: