Saturday, April 19, 2008

First Post from the Donut Master!!!

Oh, I definitely didn't eat them all, just FYI.

Oh great! Thanks to Mok, I'm now the 8th official bullshit-adder to 08s19's cosy little haunt in one small corner of the World Wide Web. So what should I write now in my first post? First let's do a small introduction shall we? I'm *****, a.k.a Donut Master, or wadeva names with donut in it.

Erm... Next... Well... Let's do our part and catch Mas Selamat!!!



And erm... A 'true' campaign in Asia!!!


So erm, 08s19 let's drop out some day! Take the first step and be like me by 'ponning' school 3 days in a row! Be a man! Do the right thing! Buy Adidas shoes! Feed Beckham's pay! Pon CAAL! Pon SMO! Take H3 Econs! Eat donuts!

And lastly... A video for Mainak and Shashank if they are seeing this post... One of my favourite videos!



Donut Master, signing off!

Crap, I wasted 10 min doing this meaningless post and you wasted 1 min reading it...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

actually der r mor wierd indian videos by buffalax...
u shud post them 2 :P