Wednesday, February 6, 2008

happy CNY!

hello 08S19!

hope you guys enjoyed the CNY celebrations. it was fun wasn't it? :)
okay i'm being evil again!

anyway hope you guys have an awesome chinese new year, and have a safe trip wherever you guys are going! (Ha to Vietnam, Yik Yie & Soon Kiang to Malaysia).

*NOTE: YY and SK, please remember my dunkin' donuts. THANKS.

omg JAE results will be out in what, 12 days? i can't believe our journey in 08s19 will be over so soon! well, mine at least. I dont know where I stand right now, since I screwed up my Os. I just really really really wish that I can stay in this class! I can't imagine being in any other class.

in case i don't get to, I just wanna thank all you guys for making S19 so immensely fun and letting me bully you guys (especially you jie! i'm sorry!!!) and if you guys got hurt in one way or another, i'm really sorry...it's the bitchy thing that built up from being in an all-girls school for ten years!!

and before we disband or anything, we should have like another outing! we must invite our OGLs since we didnt the last time. and I promise y'all that you guys can come to my place and swim and do other stuff!


<3
vanessa

0 comments: