Thursday, June 26, 2008

FINALLY...

Finally, the day was due to come to come. The anticipation, the expectation, and hard work had paid off. The waiting has come to an end.

The Common Tests are, at long last, OVER!

I know the CTs are very stressful and depressing. I can just hear it in the tags! At least it is over, for now.

Now, this is the best time to take a good breather and relax. Have a good short break! Have some fun! (and maybe 'mock' the others stuck in 'deary' laboratories.)

Wishing all for our best for our Chinese 'A'-Level Orals on the 9th June, and of course Albert for his Malay, and Shashank for his *EDIT:* Hindi (I forgot if Mainak is taking... whoops... anyway, all the best!).

Ok... Now, not that I want to depress further, but now let's move on to Maths VA and Chinese VA. I have not really started yet, and by the looks of the research attachment, not anytime soon. Jiayou!

0 comments: