Monday, January 28, 2008

hello!

yay! Mickey Mok finally gave me administrative rights to this blog! Awesome! Anyway in case you've been living under a rock, or just haven't been checking your email, I've been sending you guys facebook invites countless times! Anyway we have a facebook group- NJC 08s19! yep. with the exclamation mark. And it's wayyyy cool I made all the members officers! Haha. And Mr Low joined too! So everyone should totally get a facebook account! If you are too lazy, I'll do it for you, just like I did for Ai Ling.

www.facebook.com
http://hs.facebook.com/group.php?gid=9710501652 (the group link!)

Oh my gosh I haven't used blogger in ages (xanga is way cooler :D) and I have to get used to this weird interface.

And we are going to have a class outing soon! Like this Saturday or something. Let's find somewhere cool to go. :) like after lunch or something? save $$$.

I have a brilliant idea. We can go to PineTree Club! there's an awesome pool and WATER SLIDE that is just fabulous!! And it's free, no entrance fee or anything!

But of course we can go somewhere else. :)

brainstorm places to go!


xoxo
Vanessa

0 comments: